Tuesday, April 22, 2008

something drastic

i'm overwhelmed by the feeling that i need a big change. not just in the "cut all my hair off & dye it back to blonde" or "move to a city where i can reinvent myself" kinda way (though both sound strangely enticing), but in the "run screaming naked in the desert in search of my spirit guide" rite of passage respect. mind you, i'm far from defining myself as "spiritually open" (even though i've been known to use a monroe institute cd or 2) and am the first to call friends chakra-drunk hippies at even the first mention of their moon signs, but i want to push myself in a way that is completely unfamiliar.

so, i'm prepping for the master cleanse. i know it sounds batshit crazy, but i actually like the taste of the stuff. i want to challenge my willpower- quit the cloves in the process- and the added bonus is that i may even drop a few pounds though i feel pretty decent considering the fact that one of the most exquisite girls i know compliments me every time she sees me in this dress

change is good. willpower is even better.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tasty stuff, but I like my sours with more whiskey and less cayenne.

Perhaps you should try running naked:

http://www.burningman.com/